Raising Capital for an eCommerce Business
- November 4, 2021
- Posted by: Marek Niedzwiedz, Your CFO
- Category: Raising Capital 4 eCommerce
If you’re an eCommerce business looking for investment, let’s talk. Whether you’re a post-revenue startup or you’re already a larger player that wants to scale up, book a free strategy session with me–> here.
We’ll work with my network of family offices, angel investors, venture capitalists, private equity firms or investment bankers to find the most suitable investor for your destination. I can be a co-investor in your company too.
Before that, though, we’ll work together upon obtaining and refining the required financial materials. We’ll work upon:
- Developing your financial model – your income statement, balance sheet & cash flow forecasts;
- Calculating the value of your business;
- Creating & analysing key customer metrics & unit economics;
- Creating charts & graphs to show your results (examples below ⬇️);
- Polishing your Pitch deck, One-pager & One-liner.
And this list is not exhaustive yet. Sorry! It sounds like a lot, but this is what you will need to approach and knock the investors’ socks off.
You can also go public on the US stock exchange market if that is your strategy. Let’s discuss all options – book a free strategy session with me–> here.